At Level 3, the facility continues to build quality through self-assessment, maintain samples of the child/youth’s activities, participating in program reviews, and sharing information with families.
- Completes a self-assessment of the program’s support for families
- Tries new ideas to strengthen partnerships with families
Teaching staff maintain a portfolio for each participant
- A portfolio often includes samples of the child/youth’s work, photographs and staff notes about activities
- Shares information with families about nutrition and physical activity with families
- Meets or exceeds a required score on a rating of the quality of administrative procedures
- Meets or exceeds a required score on a rating of the quality of the program’s environment and activities