Arkansas Outstanding Early Childhood Professional 2023
Since 1988, the Department of Human Services, Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Education (DCCECE) has presented an award for Arkansas Outstanding Early Childhood Professional of the Year. DCCECE recognizes individuals who make a significant contribution to the early care and education field in Arkansas. The eligibility requirements to be selected for this award reflect the professional standards that are in place to serve in the capacity of early childhood educators in Arkansas. DCCECE wants to recognize the outstanding individuals who dedicate their time and energy into children to foster a love of learning while also ensuring each child’s health and safety in their care. Our children deserve the best and because of the efforts of these educators throughout Arkansas, they receive the best!
To be considered for this honor, nominees must meet the following requirements:
· Meet minimum Licensing requirements for child care staff
· Be employed by an Arkansas licensed provider in good standing
· Be a teacher of an early childhood classroom (birth – 4 years) for a minimum of three years
· Plan on remaining in early childhood education for 2023
· Be willing to serve as an early childhood ambassador
The award recipient may have the opportunity to:
· Serve as an early childhood ambassador on DCCECE committees
· Represent early childhood educators in the media
· Be featured through media outlets including DCCECE websites and social media and Better Beginnings social media
Nomination packets must be received via email at [email protected] no later than 4:30 PM on February 17th, 2023.