The ARBetterBeginnings.com web portal is maintained by INA, the Information Network of Arkansas. Individual state agency websites are maintained by each agency’s staff.
In the course of providing informational resources, INA and state agencies may include links to external websites created and maintained by organizations other than the State of Arkansas or INA.
Links may be added by INA if it determines that the link will be consistent with the purpose of the ARBetterBeginnings.com web portal, which is to provide a public service to citizens and businesses by: expanding business and citizen access to government services and government information; offering an easy and convenient process to conduct transactions with state government online; improving the level of customer service from state government; extending electronic government services to citizens of cities and county government; providing a comprehensive informational resource about services and functions related to state government.
INA will provide links to federal, state, and local government websites and educational institutions that provide information or services related to topics covered on the ARBetterBeginnings.com web portal or that users of the ARBetterBeginnings.com site may find of interest. INA may, at its discretion, provide links to websites of non-profit organizations and private or commercial entities if they offer information or services related to topics covered on the ARBetterBeginnings.com website, and are consistent with the purpose of the ARBetterBeginnings.com website. All requests for links to non-governmental sites will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
INA will determine whether the external website fits with the purpose of the ARBetterBeginnings.com web portal and where the link should be placed within the ARBetterBeginnings.com web portal’s content structure. Links may be removed or replaced at the discretion of INA, at any time and without notice.
- Links to sites containing the following types of content are not considered appropriate to the ARBetterBeginnings.com web portal:
- Sites that exhibit hate, bias, discrimination, pornography, libelous or otherwise defamatory content;
- Affiliation or advocacy of a political party, organization, or candidate running for office;
- Content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages;
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another;
- Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.